Friday, October 7, 2011

Announcement

Okay, I know I haven't posted anything on here in awhile, but there's a good and a not so good reason as to why that is. First of all, as mentioned in a previous post, I have no good way to take pictures of my projects. They all turn out awful. It's either blinded by the flash on my ancient digital camera, blurry because I turned the flash off of my digital camera, or it's orange-ish because I used my cell phone camera. So....yeah, that's frustrating.

Another (better!) reason is because I have moved my blog to over here. I decided that instead of having several blogs, I would put them all together. This helps as I only have one place to blog at, and I can pretty much talk about any and everything. So if you would like to continue following me and see what all is going on with me, then head over there and become a follower over there. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment