Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Shower Gift Tag

So, today I had a baby shower to go to. No biggie. Of course, I remembered that at 6:00pm last night. Hadn't bought anything, so I scrambled to run out to Target and get something.

As I'm doing all this, I get the great idea to make a cross stitch gift tag. Shouldn't take me too long, right? All said and done, it took me 3 hours to do, which isn't so bad for a cross stitching project. First time I ever made a gift tag, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Not so happy about the non-straight cut lines, but then again, I never was a straight cutter.

Seeing at how cool this things turned out to be, I'm thinking about maybe, sometime in the future, making quite a few for many different occasions and selling them on Etsy. I think that would be kinda neat. Comment and lemme know what you think!



Cute lil' diaper pins.
The artsy shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment