Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello World!

So, I think I had a blog like this at one point in time, but I must have deleted it for lack of using it. But, I once again have picked up my needle and thread and have started cross stitching. It's very relaxing for me, and once I'm done, I have a (hopefully) beautiful piece of work. Also, I have joined an amazing community over at the Sprite Stitch forums. They are an amazing group of crafters from all backgrounds. They give me inspiration, and too many projects to do! lol

In short, this blog is going to be me updating you guys on all the projects I'm working on right now. I do have a secret project I'm working on for someone which I won't post up here, as that someone may see it. I will show you guys a picture when I'm all done, though.

Also, if you guys want, I can put "how-to"s about how to cross stitch or how I do certain things. Just lemme know. I love to "hear" from my readers.

Be sure to check out the other blogs I have listed on your right. I follow them all, and they are (in my opinion) much better than mine. :)

Have fun, and don't stick yourself with a needle!

No comments:

Post a Comment